The Instructor's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exercise 2

+55
arnulfotaghoy
florenzie_palma
rowellpines
Godofredo C. Pisngot Jr.
vinceilagan
Julie Ann R. Monteroso
irwin rod adesna
ikoymaster
Allan S. Cabusora
Chad Festejo
tiffanycarabuena
irelene cosicol
rancisolanobero
Nesscel Ann Marie Calara
exzellrobelo
merafehangad
oberorancismichael
jezrelle larubes
cherilyn lagare
kevin.cris.ramos
Russel John L. Serrano
willypedroso
Michael Anthony Jandayan
Genne Fernandez
KatrinaAnirtak
axel ros e. campaña
Phoebe Angelie Gallardo
Dianne Jean Dumdum
Mhel Sheryll Jala
dudzcomz
Alaina Simbal
Jovanne Nick L. Cacayan
Allan Gregor Gepulla
April Kaye Bestre Bigonte
jennifer conta
Marybert V. Lee
Cariza Joy Ensoy
ericpapasit
Ma. Monique Asuque
boogie
Gwapong_Tao_Edward_Baylon
juvilyn consejo
chamz_perez
Ruchan Alangilan
Sherwin_Elioreg
jonalyn sanchez
Mary Claire P. Avila
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
frozenfreak7
Jevelyn C. Labor
abigail_duhaylungsod
Xaviery Dwight Noval
george101_2007
Admin
59 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Empty Exercise 2

Post  dudzcomz Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Our technology is upgrading faster. There are lots of people who are very idealistic in the terms of technology, they want their gadgets are very expensive so that the other people knows them a lot.

There are two things that I can give as an example of a devices, the mouse and the keyboard.

Keyboard- A set of alphanumeric and command keys used to operate a typing device.
Mouse- In computing, a mouse is a pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface. Physically, a mouse consists of an object held under one of the user's hands, with one or more buttons. It sometimes features other elements, such as "wheels", which allow the user to perform various system-dependent operations, or extra buttons or features that can add more control or dimensional input. The mouse's motion typically translates into the motion of a cursor on a display, which allows for fine control of a graphical user interface.

dudzcomz

Back to top Go down

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Exercise 2

Post  Mhel Sheryll Jala Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 pm

An input device is any peripheral (piece of computer hardware equipment) used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system (such as a computer). We are exposed in using these kind of input devices daily, so we doesn't have the option to be not familiarized with what these devices can do and how it helps with human and computer interaction. Some of the input devices that i am aware of are:

Arrow Keyboard

A 'keyboard' is a human interface device which is represented as a layout of buttons. Each button, or key, can be used to either input a linguistic character to a computer, or to call upon a particular function of the computer.

Arrow Joystick

A joystick is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling. Joysticks are often used to control video games, and usually have one or more push-buttons whose state can also be read by the computer.

Arrow Webcam

A webcam is a video camera which feeds its images in real time to a computer or computer network, often via USB, ethernet or Wi-Fi. Webcams are used as security cameras. Webcams can be used to take Video clips and still pictures. Special software can use the video stream from a webcam to assist or enhance a user's control of applications and games.

Arrow 3D Scanner

A 3D scanner is a device that analyzes a real-world object or environment to collect data on its shape and possibly its appearance (i.e. color). These devices are used extensively by the entertainment industry in the production of movies and video games.

Arrow Light Pen

A light pen is a computer input device in the form of a light-sensitive wand used in conjunction with a computer's CRT TV set or monitor. It allows the user to point to displayed objects, or draw on the screen, in a similar way to a touch screen but with greater positional accuracy.

Arrow Mouse

Mouse is a pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface. The mouse's motion typically translates into the motion of a cursor on a display, which allows for fine control of a graphical user interface.
Mhel Sheryll Jala
Mhel Sheryll Jala

Back to top Go down

Post  Dianne Jean Dumdum Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 pm

• Joystick
• Keyboard
• Key pad (QWERTY)
• Touch screen/panel
• Touch pad

Living normally (which means less expensive and less complex), I am able to experience with these computer input device. The above listed computer input devices are those that I am aware and used to interact with. Firstly, we had a keyboard. By becoming an Information Technology student interacting with this device had been very common like eating. We’ve been interacting with it unavoidably every day. Basically, keyboard has its physical design in which we as the user inter act with. It had different key such as the letters, the numbers and the different computer symbols. Through these signs and symbols, I as the user is able to communicate with this device and is capable for us as the user to convey our thoughts straight. As of this very moment, interacting with the computer’s keyboard have come so easy and smooth flowing. The keys I pressed directly appear on the work space where I am operating. Other than keyboard, we also have key pad on cell phones and joy stick as a game controller. Just like our key board, it also have physical properties which is designed for us user to understand it and for the computer to interpret it but layout was to make common consecutive letters non- adjacent on the keyboard. Some other input devices are touch pad and operating through a touch panel/screen. It has been very convenient in the client side to work with this kind of input devices. Even though other may find it hustle and difficult to inter act with (I guess for the old), having touch screen as an input device has been very well known to be of high class and glamour.

We may say that input devices had been developing over the time from 'hunt-and-peck' typists’ form, to an expert or best controller or a novice one. But what’s common to them is just this one simple thing; they both have the same purpose in becoming an input device; the same drive; the same end.

Dianne Jean Dumdum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Angelie Gallardo Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Pick a couple of computer input devices that you are aware of (joystick, light pen, touchscreen, trackball, eyegaze, dataglove, etc.) and note down how each has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction. You ought to know a little about all of these devices - if you do not, research them.

Computer speakers, or multimedia speakers, are speakers external to a computer, that disable the lower fidelity built-in speaker. They often have a low-power internal amplifier. This belongs to the auditory devices.

Video projector is a device that receives a video signal and projects the corresponding image on a projection screen using a lens system. All video projectors use a very bright light to project the image, and most modern ones can correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsistencies through manual settings.

barcode reader (or barcode scanner) is an electronic device for reading printed barcodes. Like a flatbed scanner, it consists of a light source, a lens and a light sensor translating optical impulses into electrical ones. Additionally, nearly all barcode readers contain decoder circuitry analyzing the barcode's image data provided by the sensor and sending the barcode's content to the scanner's output port. As you observed, this is mostly used by the cashiers in the shopping malls to purchase a product.
Phoebe Angelie Gallardo
Phoebe Angelie Gallardo

Back to top Go down

Post  axel ros e. campaña Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 pm

In this matter, I could have the computer keyboards and cell phone keypads as an example. Computer keyboards, as far as I’ve known are designed to give ease in terms of typing words or documents. With it, as what I am experiencing, it is really effective, except for the fact that it may be effective because I was just used to. It is really well designed for I could easily type words. But about in adjusting or adapting from the size of this thing, it is good to have a bigger keyboard. I have a netbook and based from what I do every day, I could say that it is really indeed good to have a bigger keyboard for my hands could press easily and could spread widely that cause me to have an ease in typing. Compared to what I used to do in my netbook, my fingers are compressed and could limitedly move as what is its size.

Let’s go to cell phone keypads. Currently, I am using a Nokia 3310 unit because my cell phone was already ‘dead’. It really feels good to type in the said unit, easy to move the thumbs and very soft to press. I was once able use the touch screen cell phone of my classmate and I could say that they really differ. Not just about the technology used but also in my ease of typing words. It is very difficult in touch screen cell phones. It may be an innovation but sometimes I could think that the prior technology is better. But not all, of course.
axel ros e. campaña
axel ros e. campaña

Back to top Go down

Post  KatrinaAnirtak Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Devices serves as the connection of the user direct to the computer. Here are some two common computer input devices and their functions. Mention below interacts with the help of the human's touch and eye contact.

Keyboard- most flexible computer input device. A typewriter keyboard, which uses an arrangement of buttons or keys, to act as mechanical levers or electronic switches.

Mouse - a pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface.

KatrinaAnirtak

Back to top Go down

Post  Genne Fernandez Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 am

Trackballs are preferred used for games because of its accuracy and fast tracking performance. A joystick is used to move the cursor from place to place, and to click on various items in programs. Just like trackballs, joysticks are used mostly for computer games. Another one is touch screen, a touch screen is a computer screen or other screen that you can touch with your finger to enter information. Examples of touch screens include a smart board and an ATM at a bank. In an ATM you input your account number and your PIN code, those information were inputted through touching the letters or numbers that are on the screen and by putting those information, the user now can access or can now do banking transactions such us withdrawing.

Genne Fernandez

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Anthony Jandayan Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:28 am

A touchscreen input mechanism somewhat allows a person to directly touch what's on the digital device and make it look like and act just like it was a real physical thing. Devices with these features and attributes bridge the physical world with the digital world thus making making the interaction between humans and computers even more seamless.

Michael Anthony Jandayan

Back to top Go down

Post  willypedroso Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 am

Pick a couple of computer input devices that you are aware of (joystick, light pen, touchscreen, trackball, eyegaze, dataglove, etc.) and note down how each has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction. You ought to know a little about all of these devices - if you do not, research them.

According to the internet...

Joystick- is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling. Joysticks are often used to control video games, and usually have one or more push-buttons whose state can also be read by the computer.

Light pen- is a computer input device in the form of a light-sensitive wand used in conjunction with a computer's CRT TV set or monitor. It allows the user to point to displayed objects, or draw on the screen, in a similar way to a touch screen but with greater positional accuracy.

Touchscreen- is an electronic visual display that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area. The term generally refers to touching the display of the device with a finger or hand.

Trackball- is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes—like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball.

Eyegaze- A person's gaze direction is determined by two factors: the orientation of the head, and the orientation of the eyes.

Dataglove- A glove equipped with sensors that sense the movements of the hand and interfaces those movements with a computer. Data gloves are commonly used in virtual reality environments where the user sees an image of the data glove and can manipulate the movements of the virtual environment using the glove.
willypedroso
willypedroso

Back to top Go down

Post  Russel John L. Serrano Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:17 am

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Fox_emoticon Joystick is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling.

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Joystick

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Fox_emoticon Touchscreen is an electronic visual display that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area. It enables one to interact directly with what is displayed. Similar to a light pen, touchscreen carries interaction by allowing the user to manipulate a device through touching it by hands or fingers.

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Blackberry_storm_hands-on_3

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Fox_emoticon Light Pen is a device which allows the user to point to displayed objects, or draw on the screen, in a similar way to a touch screen but with greater positional accuracy.

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Lightpen

I love you GOD Bless Us I love you

Russel John L. Serrano

Back to top Go down

Post  kevin.cris.ramos Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 am

Some examples of computer devices that human can interact..

Remote control – supports certain appliances or machines, can easily be used by any people, can easily interact with the machine. Commonly, remote controls are Consumer IR devices used to issue commands from a distance to televisions or other consumer electronics such as stereo systems, DVD players and dimmers.

Touchscreen - is a device that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area.

Trackball - is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor.

Dataglove - is a glove equipped with sensors that sense the movements of the hand and interfaces those movements with a computer.

Keyboard - is a set of typewriter-like keys that enables you to enter data into a computer. it is also the one of the primary computer devices.

This are designed not just for humans to be able to interact with the computer, but also to provide ease of interaction between the two.

kevin.cris.ramos

Back to top Go down

Post  cherilyn lagare Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:31 am

Two of the input devices which I prefer and got to know, these are touchscreen and a mouse.

The touch screen has two main attributes. First, it enables or allows the user to interact directly with what is show on the screen. Unlike with a cursor that is controlled by the mouse or touchpad. Secondly, touchscreen lets the user without requiring any intermediate device that would need to hold in the hand.

On the other hand a mouse has its functions by detecting two-dimensional motion. User usually holds an object under one of the user’s hand. This also consists of one or two buttons and one of its features is the ‘wheel’ which allows the user to perform certain operation from pointing, dragging and clicking. Unlike touchscreen, mouse is interconnected to the computer with an USB port connected to it. The mouse's motion typically translates into the motion of a cursor on a display, which allows for fine control of a graphical user interface.
cherilyn lagare
cherilyn lagare

Back to top Go down

Post  jezrelle larubes Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 am

Above all the input devices stated above, I go to touchscreen and light pen. Touchscreen and light pen are not new to our generation. There are many inventions or devices uses such features. Each of it has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction.

Touchscreens allows you to move the cursor and hit the graphical object on the screen that you want to hit / click and gives the feeling to the user as they own the whole screen. It supports the interaction by the way of allowing the user to touch the screen of any device and feel like they really touch the icons available in the device on hand. The same as the light pen, it supports the interaction between the user and the machine through allowing the user to write as if he/she uses an ordinary pen and automatically seen it graphically through computer screens. It also supports durability and flexibility. It also includes allowing the user to drag and drop, they can use the light pen to directly draw or write on the screen. This makes providing they simpler moves using devices.

jezrelle larubes

Back to top Go down

Post  oberorancismichael Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 am

1. Pick a couple of computer input devices that you are aware of (joystick, light pen, touchscreen, trackball, eye gaze, data glove, etc.) and note down how each has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction. You ought to know a little about all of these devices - if you do not, research them.

 Mouse, by this input device the user may select what he wants to be selected in the computer without his hands touch the applications in the computer.
 Microphone, by the use of microphone user may able to record his or her voice or either communicate people in the computer form other country.
 Keyboard, by this input device user may able to type words or sentences in the computer. He or she can also use it communicate to other people by the use of chatting.
 Other input devices really have interaction between human and computer because with those devices we can manipulate or control our computers for example joystick, without joystick the user can’t manipulate the game because he or she has no input devices that will control the device.

oberorancismichael

Back to top Go down

Post  oberorancismichael Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 am

1. Pick a couple of computer input devices that you are aware of (joystick, light pen, touchscreen, trackball, eye gaze, data glove, etc.) and note down how each has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction. You ought to know a little about all of these devices - if you do not, research them.

 Mouse, by this input device the user may select what he wants to be selected in the computer without his hands touch the applications in the computer.
 Microphone, by the use of microphone user may able to record his or her voice or either communicate people in the computer form other country.
 Keyboard, by this input device user may able to type words or sentences in the computer. He or she can also use it communicate to other people by the use of chatting.
 Other input devices really have interaction between human and computer because with those devices we can manipulate or control our computers for example joystick, without joystick the user can’t manipulate the game because he or she has no input devices that will control the device.

oberorancismichael

Back to top Go down

Post  merafehangad Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 am

Pick a couple of computer input devices that you are aware of (joystick, light pen, touchscreen, trackball, eye gaze, data glove, etc.) and note down how each has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction. You ought to know a little about all of these devices - if you do not, research them.

TOUCHSCREEN- a device where you can manipulate and navigate the screen through your fingers by a simple touch of your screen.

JOYSTICK- a device where you can easily navigate the screen by using the it by simply navigate it where you wish to go the arrow of your screen.

The devices which mentioned above it are an open-ended investigation on those devices.

merafehangad

Back to top Go down

Post  exzellrobelo Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 pm

These devices are all dependent to the movements of the hand or direction done by the user However, each of this has different qualities that support certain forms of interaction. The quality that is common among this devices is it points to a certain application on a computer and it provides the user the ability to select an application in the computer. Another common quality of these devices is it has a physical quality that a user can use it conveniently.
exzellrobelo
exzellrobelo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesscel Ann Marie Calara Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Keyboard – I believe this is the most commonly used input device. In my case it is. It uses an arrangement of buttons or keys, to act as mechanical levers or electronic switches.

Joystick – Before I learned how to use the PC, there was Family Computer and the joystick. Consists of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling. Joysticks are often used to control video games, and usually have one or more push-buttons whose state can also be read by the computer.

Touchscreen - it can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area. The term generally refers to touching the display of the device with a finger or hand. Touchscreens can also sense other passive objects, such as a stylus. Touchscreen is common in devices such as all-in-one computers, tablet computers, and smartphones.

Trackball - a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes—like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball.

Datagloves - resembling a glove worn on the hand, which facilitates tactile sensing and fine-motion control in robotics and virtual reality . Data gloves are one of several types of electromechanical devices used in haptic applications.

Nesscel Ann Marie Calara

Back to top Go down

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Empty exercisenumbertwo

Post  rancisolanobero Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:29 pm

input devices are manually actuated. Interaction takes place at the interface through an output channel--displays stimulating human senses--and the input channel.

Light pens
-- can be used for any pointing device task.
Touch screens
– early designs (imprecise): physical pressure, interruption
of a grid of infrared beams
– recent designs (high precision): interruption of ultrasonic
(touch shows as a shadow), waves, optical imaging
Trackballs
– accurate, fast tracking performance (preferred for games)
– longer usage causes arm fatigue
Joysticks & Touchpads
– accurate, fast tracking performance (preferred for games)
– many different designs (trackpoint, Wii)
-- calculating mechanical pressure on the glass.

Input devices are fast and accurate pointing, easy-to-learn, causing least arm fatigue. These input pointing devices can have or may not have direct control on screen surfaces.
rancisolanobero
rancisolanobero

Back to top Go down

Post  irelene cosicol Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Pick a couple of computer input devices that you are aware of (joystick, light pen, touchscreen, trackball, eyegaze, dataglove, etc.) and note down how each has different attributes that support certain forms of interaction. You ought to know a little about all of these devices - if you do not, research them. Keyboard - a very common device for computer use for entering characters or data inputs.

Here are some of the computer devices and their functions:
Keyboard - a very common device for computer use for entering characters or data inputs.
Mouse - a pointer that can be moved in to any direction you desire and you can click options, menus and so much more stuffs using this device.

Joystick - is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling.
Light Pen - is a device which allows the user to point to displayed objects, or draw on the screen, in a similar way to a touch screen but with greater positional accuracy.
Touchscreen - is a device that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area.
Printer - a hardware that prints out hardcopies of computer documents, pictures, etc.

irelene cosicol

Back to top Go down

Post  tiffanycarabuena Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 pm

There are lots of devices used as an input device. These devices existence is to have an interaction between the user and he device, whether it is handheld or not. For example is the keypad and stylus. The keypad is the basic input device for every mobile phones or PDA’s this helps the user input values into the mobile device and also the stylus for those touch screen mobile phones and PDA’s. If we have play stations or the likes we will need a JOYSTICK, this is the thing that helps us manipulate the movements of the characters inside that game. So basically without a joystick we can’t play any games in the play station. Also there are lots of input devices used on personal computer; we have web cams, keyboard, and light pen, sometimes touch screen and so on. These are basics and we know them all because we normally use them. The trackball mentioned is usually found on mouse, it serves as a navigator.

tiffanycarabuena

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Festejo Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Open-ended investigation

Chad Festejo

Back to top Go down

Post  Allan S. Cabusora Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Dataglove- A glove equipped with sensors that sense the movements of the hand and interfaces those movements with a computer. Data gloves are commonly used in virtual reality environments where the user sees an image of the data glove and can manipulate the movements of the virtual environment using the glove.

Trackball - is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor.

TOUCHSCREEN- a device where you can manipulate and navigate the screen through your fingers by a simple touch of your screen.

Allan S. Cabusora

Back to top Go down

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Empty EXERCISE2 DAW

Post  ikoymaster Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 pm

These are the common interactive used on computers by humans to interact or input data.

A joystick is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling. Joysticks are often used to control video games, and usually have one or more push-buttons whose state can also be read by the computer. A popular variation of the joystick used on modern video game consoles is the analog stick.

A light pen is a computer input device in the form of a light-sensitive wand used in conjunction with a computer's CRT TV set or monitor. It allows the user to point to displayed objects, or draw on the screen, in a similar way to a touch screen but with greater positional accuracy. A light pen can work with any CRT-based display, but not with LCD screens (though Toshiba and Hitachi displayed a similar idea at the "Display 2006" show in Japan[1]), projectors and other display devices.

A touchscreen is an electronic visual display that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area. The term generally refers to touching the display of the device with a finger or hand. Touchscreens can also sense other passive objects, such as a stylus. Touchscreen is common in devices such as all-in-one computers, tablet computers, and smartphones.

A trackball is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes—like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor. Large tracker balls are common on CAD workstations for easy precision. Before the advent of the touchpad, small trackballs were common on portable computers, where there may be no desk space on which to run a mouse. Some small thumbballs clip onto the side of the keyboard and have integral buttons with the same function as mouse buttons.

A data glove is an interactive device, resembling a glove worn on the hand, which facilitates tactile sensing and fine-motion control in robotics and virtual reality . Data gloves are one of several types of electromechanical devices used in haptics applications.Tactile sensing involves simulation of the sense of human touch and includes the ability to perceive pressure, linear force, torque, temperature, and surface texture. Fine-motion control involves the use of sensors to detect the movements of the user's hand and fingers, and the translation of these motions into signals that can be used by a virtual hand (for example, in gaming ) or a robotic hand (for example, in remote-control surgery).

ikoymaster

Back to top Go down

Exercise 2 - Page 2 Empty exer 2

Post  irwin rod adesna Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Keyboard – I believe this is the most commonly used input device. In my case it is. It uses an arrangement of buttons or keys, to act as mechanical levers or electronic switches.
Joystick – Before I learned how to use the PC, there was Family Computer and the joystick. Consists of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling. Joysticks are often used to control video games, and usually have one or more push-buttons whose state can also be read by the computer.
Touchscreen - it can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area. The term generally refers to touching the display of the device with a finger or hand. Touchscreens can also sense other passive objects, such as a stylus. Touchscreen is common in devices such as all-in-one computers, tablet computers, and smartphones.
Trackball - a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes—like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball.

irwin rod adesna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next