The Instructor's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Proposal: AI Applications

Go down

Project Proposal: AI Applications Empty Project Proposal: AI Applications

Post  blacksnake Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Submit a proposal regarding an application which uses AI (You must to create the application too). Any PL will do of your own comfort and expertise.
(Min: 2 groups, Max: 3 groups)

The defense of this application shall be on March 19, 2011, 3:00-5:00 pm.
blacksnake
blacksnake

http://projectblacksnake.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Project Proposal: AI Applications Empty Proposal: Mobile Number Sieved Address Book

Post  blacksnake Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Currently, dual-sim phones has attached a phone memory inside and sometimes searching for a phone numbers maybe confusing.

This is my experience when I'm using Samsung Punch (for Globe and Sun) which has contacts integrated which cause wrong send from my one of two numbers which cause charges on my load. One of my examples is I switched from sim 2 when I sending text message to a sun number that should be using sim 1 in sending this message.

I was thinking that the solution is sorting and grouping of mobile numbers by network like:
0920xxxxxxx which is carrier from smart or 0922xxxxxxx for sun or 0926xxxxxxx for globe. TNT and recently Red Mobile is one of the sub-carriers for Smart. TM for Globe and MZONE for Sun. All contacts must be saved at the phone memory which will be saved as .vcf file (for backup).

Newly registered numbers must first save in phone memory (like persistent storage in j2me or SQL Compact for C#.NET) preferably in an SQL database. Then apply one of the topics in sieving the mobile numbers by definition as:
  • 09 or +63 as regional code
  • 20, 22, or 26 (appends after the regional code) as the network code
  • xxxxxxx a 7-digit code which serve as unique sim code which appended after a regional and network code

Through this, it will check the user whether those mobile numbers belong to the networks registered in the country and to minimize or prevent wrong sending of messages that cost charges on the prepaid load.
blacksnake
blacksnake

http://projectblacksnake.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down