The Instructor's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exercise 1

+55
Calvin John Dalino
Marlie E. Sisneros
arnulfotaghoy
florenzie_palma
Godofredo C. Pisngot Jr.
vinceilagan
Julie Ann R. Monteroso
irwin rod adesna
Allan S. Cabusora
Chad Festejo
tiffanycarabuena
irelene cosicol
Nesscel Ann Marie Calara
exzellrobelo
oberorancismichael
merafehangad
jezrelle larubes
cherilyn lagare
kevin.cris.ramos
rancisolanobero
Russel John L. Serrano
willypedroso
Genne Fernandez
Michael Anthony Jandayan
KatrinaAnirtak
axel ros e. campaña
Phoebe Angelie Gallardo
Dianne Jean Dumdum
Alaina Simbal
Mhel Sheryll Jala
dudzcomz
Allan Gregor Gepulla
Jovanne Nick L. Cacayan
jennifer conta
April Kaye Bestre Bigonte
Marybert V. Lee
ericpapasit
Ma. Monique Asuque
Gwapong_Tao_Edward_Baylon
juvilyn consejo
chamz_perez
boogie
Ruchan Alangilan
Sherwin_Elioreg
Cariza Joy Ensoy
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
frozenfreak7
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
jonalyn sanchez
Jevelyn C. Labor
abigail_duhaylungsod
Xaviery Dwight Noval
Mary Claire P. Avila
george101_2007
Admin
59 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Exercise 1 Empty Exercise 1

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Observe skilled and novice operators in a familiar domain: for example, touch and 'hunt-and-peck' typists, expert and novice game players, or expert and novice users of a computer application. What differences can you discern between their behaviors?

Admin
Admin

https://danvirgelratilla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  george101_2007 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

George Norman Patayon

The difference between those who are experts and novice are the easiness and speed of how they use the application. Say for example, typists who are familiarized with the computer keyboard competing to those ‘hunt-and-peck’ typists; based on my experiences, speed and accuracy is the edge of typists who are familiar with the computer keyboard, it can type even if it is not looking on the computer keyboard and check the content of what he is typing. On the other hand, the person who is not familiar with the keyboard is continuously looking on the keyboard since he is not familiar to the keyboard. While he is looking on the keyboard, there are tendencies where he might type the wrong word or wrong grammar because he is not looking to the monitor.

george101_2007

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty Exer 1

Post  Mary Claire P. Avila Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Basing on the given examples, I can deem the noticeable difference of the 2 parties easily. As a result of observing the differences between the behaviors of above mentioned I can state the things I have observed as follows:

• Touch and ‘hunt-and-peck’ typists – in this manner I chose my mother and my classmate as the subjects of my observation. My mother as the ‘hunt-and-peck’ typist and my classmate as the touch typist. Of course in this domain my mother is less skilled compared to my classmate who is familiar with regards to computer issues. Obviously when typing my mother first looks for the key individually before she presses it unlike to my classmate I find him more comfortable and faster in typing since he can type or encode texts with just keeping his eyes on the monitor or at the source copy at almost all of the time. Thus, my mother can interact with the computer slower than my classmate’s aptitude.

• expert and novice game players – this time I will set my sister as the novice gamer and my uncle as the expert one. It just so happen that last night I saw them both playing. My uncle borrowed my computer first and I have seen him playing DOTA. As what I have observed he is really fast on clicking and manipulating the heroes in the game. In short he is very familiar with the game and with the ways of operating it. After him follows my younger sister, as far as I know she just started playing DOTA lately. She finds it hard to look for the menus and functions of the game considering also that she is a novice in playing the game. She always asks me like where can she found this thing and such.

• expert and novice users of a computer application- Earlier I went to an internet cafe. I have observed this lady who always calls the attention of the attendant and asked about how to run the browser available in the desktop. In which case the lady was used in utilizing Mozilla Firefox internet browser where in the café only has Opera and Internet Explorer. I have observed that the lady had a hard time in using the application than the attendant who is literate with regards to the internet browser.

Consequently, those who are familiar or should we say expert or literate to the field of computers can easily interact and adopt the functions and operations of the computer in contrast to those novice ones.

Mary Claire P. Avila
Mary Claire P. Avila

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty EXERCISE 1

Post  Xaviery Dwight Noval Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Exercise 1

Observe skilled and novice operators in a familiar domain: for example, touch and 'hunt-and-peck' typists, expert and novice game players, or expert and novice users of a computer application. What differences can you discern between their behaviors?

Technology brings about the need to learn and acquire new things. And as technology grow and develop, the more human requires to get hold of these new and innovative things. Human behavior is said to be complex but nonetheless, random. The growth of technology largely affects the human behavior; and thus human behavior also affects the growth of technology. However, the way that human deals and interacts with technology also depends on the training and the environment he receives and encounters.

At some point, not all people accept and understand quickly the changes in technology. Being skilled and a beginner in using modern technology really matters on how it is regularly used and practice. There is definitely a difference between the two in applying technology. Let’s take for example some scenarios stated below:

· Touch and ‘hunt-and-peck’ typist
These individuals are obviously doing the act of typing, however they differ on how fast or how they can type accurately and conditionally. Touch typists are often called professional typists. They keep their eyes on the source copy at all times uses their ten fingers and avoid looking at the keyboard when typing. They often do their typing works fast and accurate and lessens the time of work. However, hunt-and-peck typists also known as search and peck typist are the contrast of touch typists. They look at the keyboard and tap the keys with only a few fingers (sometimes only two fingers). They are clearly much slower than expert typists. Usually, they are unable to focus on their works since they always look on the keyboard while typing. This affects the quality of their work. Though there can be accuracy in their outputs, it increases the time of work and thus sometimes slows the time of completion of an output.

· Expert and novice game players
Differentiating Expert players against Novice players, as expected, these Expert players do have wide knowledge about a specific game. Since novice players are beginners, they are often more on explorations and generating questions. Looking back at their performance, Expert players do have several advantages especially in experience unlike the novice players. Now, taking some tactical games, Expert players can generate certain tactics towards the game and since Novice players are still learners they usually discover these tactics through and when they experienced it.

Practice makes perfect, that what they say. In order for these novices to become experts, they should strive hard to commit the power over the technology. Experience still plays a vital role, for it encompasses learning and the creation of facts and ideas. Very Happy

Xaviery Dwight Noval

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty Re: Exercise 1

Post  abigail_duhaylungsod Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

ANSWER:

When it comes to typing novices are slow when it comes in typing jobs. They often glance at the keyboard to search for the letter they are going to enter while experts types faster because keeps their eye on the copy that they are going to computerize and rarely glance at the keyboard. So skilled operators touch type while a beginner hunt-and-peck for the keys.

abigail_duhaylungsod

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty EXERCISE 1

Post  Jevelyn C. Labor Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

In terms of the behavioral differences using a computer application of a skilled and novice operators, the observations are obvious. I will take my case as an instance. I was once a novice way back when I was in first year high school. It was my first time to ever turn on a computer. It’s not my type to ask anyone for assistance in these things, so what I did was I observed those skilled people in handling a computer. It’s like I am a copycat jerk at that moment. Up until now, whenever I don’t know how to do such stuff, my interaction unto a device is based upon the observations from experienced persons. In a specific form of example, I will take the performance of solving a problem. We can get insight into how skilled behavior works, and how skills are obtained, by considering the variation between novice and expert behavior in given domains.
According to the internet, the difference between skilled and less skilled problem solving is in the way that different problems are grouped. Novices tend to group problems according to superficial characteristics such as the objects or features common to both. Experts, on the other hand, demonstrate a deeper understanding of the problems and group them according to underlying conceptual similarities, which may not be at all obvious from the problem descriptions. Another differences I found from the internet is the cognitive processing differences between novice and expert group. According to a study, the expert programmers use semantic memory and high-level plan knowledge to direct their programming activities. ifty subjects were divided into novice and expert groups based on the number of programming courses taken. Four tests were developed to measure syntactic memory, semantic memory, tactical skill, and strategic skill. Experts performance was superior on all tests. Additionally, the best set of predictors of programmer expertise was semantic memory, tactical skill, and syntactic memory. Results from this and subsequent research may have implications for areas such as selection and training.
Jevelyn C. Labor
Jevelyn C. Labor

Back to top Go down

Post  jonalyn sanchez Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I can say that touch typists are people who give equal concentration on giving attention on the paper they might be peeking as a copy as well as having their attention on the monitor where they do document or whatever it could be that gives input through keyboard. On a wikipedia article, it has been said there that a touch typist could have type for almost 50-70 wpm and even higher when the typist isn’t relying on a script. Compared to hunt-and-peck typist its behavior shows that the user’s attention could be divided into three parts, one on the monitor, second on the keyboard and third on the script. And it is quite obvious that the user might be on more attention with the keyboards than of the other.

Expert game players one are very much acquainted with the strokes they are going to type to perform such actions and have their attention more on the events happening on the screen. Novice game players on the other hand are more conscious on what they are going to do so the result would be they become less on performing the correct task that must be done to do win a game and slow to interact with the game.

For expert computer users they could do anything without hesitation. The best example of this is the use of mouse to open a particular application or doing an event to change a specific status. Experts done this things without hesitation while novice users still studies first or even read manuals to know what would happen if they click on it.

jonalyn sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenzess-Joy H. Elman Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Exercise 1:

*Because high-tech innovations are now emerging today and has become rampant since the information revolution, it is now easy to observe the interactions between these technologies and people in a daily basis. When we observe these interactions, it is easy to distinguish the differences of the way they interact to these technologies. For example, being a novice and skilled user of a certain technology can easily be identified through observing their behavior. Naturally, a "hunt-and-peck" typists is relatively slower than the "touch" typists, since the former must first glance or hunt the letter from the keyboard before typing it, unlike the latter which can continuously type the words without even looking at the keyboard. Game players (and I'm one of them) who are novices (I'm a noob in Dota, for example) have difficulty in keeping pace with skilled or expert game players since they all know the strategies and keyboard shortcuts in the game, unlike novices who still discovers those techniques. This goes to interaction between computer applications as well. But of course, the advantage of those skilled or experts is their longer exposure to the technology, or they have been accustomed to the technology for a long time, so they have been used to it.
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman

Back to top Go down

Post  frozenfreak7 Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

RALPH GIDEON DORON

Touch and Hunt-and-peck are two techniques that users use in typing in a keyboard. In Touch Typing technique which is also known to be the proper technique, the encoders are much more familiar from the arrangement of the keyboard buttons. Typists refrain from looking in the keyboard and will only look to the printed or written copy to be encoded. In the other hand, the Hunt-and-peck technique is used mostly by amateurs like my younger sisters do. Users use 2 fingers (one in every hand). The way they type is way slower than the touch technique. Typists must find each letters and press them. It is slower because in every letter they have to press they take time on looking for the individual buttons.

There is also another difference between the two. Touch typing uses the proper posture and positioning while typing. Touch typing is also prevents the users to get carpal syndrome. In Hunt and Peck, since it is more rampant in newbies, they lack the formality and the proper placing of the hands.

Last edited by frozenfreak7 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

frozenfreak7

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Bryan B. Gonzales Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:Observe skilled and novice operators in a familiar domain: for example, touch and 'hunt-and-peck' typists, expert and novice game players, or expert and novice users of a computer application. What differences can you discern between their behaviors?

For me Expert has the capability to work on his own without questioning for what he would do first but to the novice he/she have lots of questions before he/she starts the work. We can simply determine the dissimilarity between a skillful and a beginner operator, simply by observing his/her actions/reactions towards a certain domain. If you take example in a game, a novice player will eventually asked for something from other players in order for him/her to start up with his game but as a skilled player, he/she will eventually know what is needed in order to be successful in that certain game. Simply, a novice operator is new to its surrounding and not familiar with the mazes, but a skilled operator is the one who knows exactly what he/she is doing.
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post  Cariza Joy Ensoy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 pm

What I have observed are users of a certain computer application (3ds Max). Generally speaking, skills are acquired with frequent practice or use of a certain thing so for a person new to a computer application, using it would be rather difficult or slow compared to a person already used and acquainted with this computer application. The experts would tend to do things in that computer application with the things they have learned and remembered from using that computer application previously. Novices would think first and just ask to some tutorials while experts would just refer to what they have know since they have already encountered it when they were still novices so doing tasks with this computer application would be faster to experts than novices.
Cariza Joy Ensoy
Cariza Joy Ensoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherwin_Elioreg Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 pm

There is really a big differences when we try to compare the behaviors of the skilled and novice operators. Obviously, the skilled operators can play games and manipulate things with ease because they are already familiar with what they are doing. They've been doing things over and over again that's why they are called experts. On the other hand, novice are the ones that are inexperienced or beginners I should say. They will be having difficulties when they are manipulating computer application or play games because they are still not familiar with it. But as time passes by, they will then be called experts.

Sherwin_Elioreg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruchan Alangilan Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

There is a difference between a skilled person over a novice one. A skilled person have enough confidence and self-esteem over a novice person.

Ruchan Alangilan

Back to top Go down

Post  boogie Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Melchor S. Inte Jr.

Expert - answers
Novice - questions

Base on my experience in game playing. As a player starts to play a certain game which he/she has no idea of that certain game. The players starts in a novice level which in this level the players explores, asks questions and tended to use trial-and-error thinking. While expert players used more analogical thinking, more experience and wide knowledge of the game. But both expert and novice is still learning for more knowledge. Just practice.. practice.. practice.. to become a "PRO" or "IMBA".. hehehe Smile

Last edited by boogie on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
boogie
boogie

Back to top Go down

Post  chamz_perez Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:Observe skilled and novice operators in a familiar domain: for example, touch and 'hunt-and-peck' typists, expert and novice game players, or expert and novice users of a computer application. What differences can you discern between their behaviors?

We can simply determine the dissimilarity between a skillful and a beginner operator, simply by observing his/her actions/reactions towards a certain domain. If you take example in a game, a novice player will eventually asked for something from other players in order for him/her to start up with his game but as a skilled player, he/she will eventually know what is needed in order to be successful in that certain game. Simply, a novice operator is new to its surrounding and not familiar with the mazes, but a skilled operator is the one who knows exactly what he/she is doing.
chamz_perez
chamz_perez

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty exercise 1

Post  juvilyn consejo Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I would really say that the touch and 'hunt-and-peck' typists, expert and novice game players, or expert and novice users of a computer application are differ in their behavior or in their field of expertise. For instance, the typists are concentrating in doing the input processes, they have the speed or the accuracy in using the keyboard. When they do their tasks they just look at the screen and not the keyboard. When it comes with the players, they just after with the entertainment. They don't matter what the consequences is whether they can learn or lose something. They don't mind anything but in playing games you can still gain benefits, you can have friends...otherwise you can gain enemies if possible. Lastly, the master of computer application they just concentrating in learning new things about computer. They are fast learner.
juvilyn consejo
juvilyn consejo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwapong_Tao_Edward_Baylon Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 pm

It is simple. Skilled or experts tend to have more confidence in using such computer applications. They seem to make it easy especially in the eyes of novices. They used shortcuts or hot keys rather than clicking some buttons to make their jobs easier. Novices have a sense of curiosity. They explore and of course try to learned what the application can do.

Gwapong_Tao_Edward_Baylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ma. Monique Asuque Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I tried to observe the people who are frequently using Facebook and quite an expert on computers and surfing the internet, and the people who are new users of Facebook and not so familiar with the functionalities of computers and found obvious differences on their behaviours. People who are experts on Facebook are quite fast on browsing and surfing on the website, they are quite at-ease when it comes to using computers and they find Fiacebook a way of relieving stress. While people that are not so familiar with Facebook and using computers takes some time on logging on, typing and surfing, and they tend to ask somebody else for help and quite slow on picking up information over the internet.
Ma. Monique Asuque
Ma. Monique Asuque

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty Eric N. Papas

Post  ericpapasit Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 pm

In this case, it is very normal to see that the hunt-and-peck typists, novice players or novice computer users will have difficulty in their behaviors in the field they trying exploit or undertake. The uneasiness of the novice one's wants to ask for simplicity in the rules, or interface and yet some expert will tend to be asking for more features or complexity to fit their personality or behavior. Very Happy
ericpapasit
ericpapasit

Back to top Go down

Post  Marybert V. Lee Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 pm

1. Observe skilled and novice operators in a familiar domain: for example, touch and 'hunt-and-peck' typists, expert and novice game players, or expert and novice users of a computer application. What differences can you discern between their behaviors?

The level of experiences between these two groups greatly differs from each other. Skilled or expert operators do better compared to the novice ones (of course). A novice operator needs to manage more information when learning a new skill whether a move or a technique for the computer application and consequently possesses less attention ability. Novices are more likely to experience anxiety during unfamiliar situations because they have lesser gone through compared to the experts. Skilled operators are better able to correct for extraneous influences on motor skill. For example, a skilled game player may have a greater chance of defeating the monster in the game compared to a novice player since he needs to master all the techniques needed to kill the hideous monster in the game .Touch typists yields greater jobs done compared to a hunt-and-peck typists. Skilled operators can separate pertinent cues. They specifically know what information to attend to and are better able to focus in on these cues. Captivatingly, expert operators are better able to detect false cues as compared to novice operators. Better to say, expert or skilled operators has longer exposures to these technologies that is why they manage to do their pertinent tasks in an instant.

pig
Marybert V. Lee
Marybert V. Lee

http://akosimariaberta.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty Exercise1

Post  April Kaye Bestre Bigonte Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Charmagne Christal Billuga--- sir dli jud q kasulod naghram nlang q account

Touch typing – the typist keeps their eyes on the source copy at all times. involves the use of the home row method, where typists keep their wrists up, rather than resting them on a desk or keyboard as this can cause carpal tunnel syndrome.
Search & peck or hunt-and peck – the typist must find and press each key individually. This is usually slower than touch typing. Instead of relying on the memorized position of keys, the typist must find each key by sight. Use of this method may also prevent the typist from being able to see what has been typed without glancing away from the keys.

Difference between expert and novice game players is the relationship between the operating time and the steps of the novice group players were more scattered than the expert group players. The significant difference between the expert and novice groups players was the percentage of different thinking types. In the game playing process, the expert players used more analogical thinking while the novice players tended to use trial-and-error thinking.

Expert users (meaning with extended experience in the application) expects advance features and capabilities. They will want more customization options. Since they have a stable mental model of the application structure they feel free to explore the application and try new things. They will not be too worried about making mistakes since they feel secure that they will know how to bypass them,while novice users, on the other hand, are new to the system and will need a simple and basic interface. Since they are new in the system they will expect more secure ways of doing things in the system (for example they will choose the templates or wizards to do their first steps in the system). Novice users' interface should provide simple ways to achieve important frequently performed tasks. When designing to novice users we should remember what the main use cases and don't shadow them with unnecessary features.

Back to top Go down

Post  jennifer conta Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 pm

This is an exercise in observation. First, let us define what is touch typing and 'hunt-and-peck' typing .Touch typing is typing without using the sense of sight to find the keys. Specifically, a touch typist will know their location on the keyboard through muscle memory. Touch typing typically involves placing the eight fingers in a horizontal row along the middle of the keyboard (the home row) and having them reach for other keys. On the other hand, Hunt and peck (two-fingered typing), also known as search and peck, is a common form of typing, in which the typist must find and press each key individually. This is usually slower than touch typing. Instead of relying on the memorized position of keys, the typist must find each key by sight. Use of this method may also prevent the typist from being able to see what has been typed without glancing away from the keys. Although good accuracy may be achieved, any typing errors that are made may not be noticed immediately, if at all. There is also the disadvantage that because fewer fingers are used, they are forced to move a much greater distance.

Those who touch type has greater speed than those ‘hunt and peck’ typists, as for errors, those hunt and peck typists’ they have lesser chances of having errors as they type which is the opposite of those touch typists. Unless the touch typist has already memorized very well the keyboard chances of error would also be minimal. In terms of style it is much preferable that it is more stylish if we would use the touch typing technique, this technique also suggest that the typist is not a novice in typing.
jennifer conta
jennifer conta

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty exercise 1...

Post  Jovanne Nick L. Cacayan Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Based on my own observation the difference in terms of behavior between expert and novice typist.

Touch typing – the typist keeps their eyes on the source copy at all times.

Search & peck – the typist must find and press each key individually.

A skilled or a expert typist most of the time had gotten used to where the letters are on the keyboard and were able to touch type because they used to the style of the keyboard that makes them comfortable and they were already familiarized to it. While the beginners had a hard time to do their task. This happens maybe because they are not yet familiar of the position of every character in the keyboard.

In addition to that..

As I searched in the internet... I found some of this information that distinguishes the differences between skilled and novice in a familiar domain.

After observing a skilled web-designer and a novice computer user there were clear differences between their interactivity with the computer. The task was to find information on the Internet on MacDonalds, and then present this information as best they could within Microsoft Word.

The skilled web-design naturally found this task very simple, finding themselves at ease using the computer. They were touch-typing very quickly, they found the information the quickest, the used shortcut keys frequently, they made a small amount of mistakes, the formatted their Word document in a stylish manor, and they overall completed the task in a short amount of time.

The novice computer user was quite the opposite. They found the task simple enough process-wise, however they found executing the process a lot more challenging and took longer. They were slowed down by their inability to type fast and their consistent errors. They were slower in their navigation amongst the Internet and within the Word document. They had no experience of shortcut keys and therefore made all simplified commands taken by the skilled web-designer a longer process. The novice also had a very basic design to their Word document at the end of the task.

Last edited by Jovanne Nick L. Cacayan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jovanne Nick L. Cacayan

Back to top Go down

Exercise 1 Empty exercise 1 - Allan Gregor P. Gepulla

Post  Allan Gregor Gepulla Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 pm

I’ll be using Typing Maniac for this matter and a classmate of mine as the skilled player and me as the novice player. When playing the game, I normally got the habit of watching the keyboard on what am I pressing even though I memorized the keyboard. I’m not really a good typist. On the other hand, my classmate types the word really fast without watching his keyboard and sometimes even talks to others while playing. In the end, I couldn’t even reach the 100,000 mark while he can reach more than 400,000 points. Obviously, my very weakness is when I watch the keyboard. It kills my time to watch the next words to come and think for the next move or techniques to use which is my classmate is capable to do.

Allan Gregor Gepulla

Back to top Go down

Post  dudzcomz Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm

In this topic, we should differentiate the slower and the faster person by using any computer devices. First is the touch and hunt-and-peck. The touch is must faster than hunt-and-peck, instead they memorizing the position of the keys, they should typing the key by sight. Second is the expert and novice player. One of the best example is playing DOTA, when you are playing dota for the first time you are called as a novice. A novice is trying to practice in that game and they must so very slow hands and they didn't memorize easily the items to buy for their hero. Once you are an expert you must be a fast hand to kill the enemy and use the skills in your hero easily.

dudzcomz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next